Stairway Lending is a system which allows you to fill out an application for loan opportunities and get multiple offers from multiple lenders. Stairway Lending
will present you with as many offers as possible to satisfy your lending needs.
What type of loans will be offered?
All loans presented are fixed term installment loans. The payment will be consistent over the term of the loan. Further, an installment loan is less
damaging to your credit than an outstanding balance on a revolving line of credit (for example a credit card).
What can I use my loan for?
The loan can be used for any legal purpose. Please refer to your loan application with the lender for specifics.
How does the process work?
Fill out the information requested below.
Stairway Lending will find all offers available for you.
You select the best offer for your needs.
You work directly with the lender to complete the process.
How long does the process take?
Filling out the request and receiving offers takes only a few seconds. Once you provide the final information to the lender you
can receive your money in as little as 3-4 hours.
Do I need a checking account?
Yes! In order to receive the funds from your loan, you will need a checking account. If you don't have one, we recommend the
Free Checking from BBVA Compass.
Fast and Convenient
Application process takes seconds and loan can be completed in as little as 3 hours.
You control how and when your money is spent.
Safe and Secure
Industry standard practices are used to ensure privacy and security.
Borrow $1,000 to $100,000 today!
Check for Loan Offers Below
CHECKING FOR LOAN OFFERS WON'T AFFECT YOUR CREDIT, AND THERE'S NO COST OR OBLIGATION
Before you leave, remember that getting loan offers is very easy.
The entire approval process takes just minutes, and you get your money in as little as 3 hours!
Besides, we will work with you even if your credit score is low.
Get Your Loan Offers
1. We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address and Social Security Number ("Personally Identifiable Information" or "PII"). We also collect information such as demographic data and data about your online activity on our website that does not identify you ("Non-Personally Identifiable Information" or "Non-PII"). PII and Non-PII are known together as "Information". We may also collect and store Information that you provide to us about other people (such as co-borrowers), including their name, address, telephone number, mobile devices, email address and Social Security Number. We collect this information for the sole purpose of responding to such inquiries and do not store the contact information unless requested, for example job applicants who submit resumes.
2. Information from Third Parties. We may obtain information about you from vendors, contractors, and other third parties. You authorize Stairway Lending and Lenders to obtain a personal credit profile from credit bureaus for credit pre-qualification and identity verification. You further agree that we may verify your identity and the information you provide us with third parties.
4. We may send a cookie that can be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of our website, to improve its usability and for evaluating our marketing effectiveness as described above. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website (if you select the “remember me on this computer” option), and to personalize our website for you. We may also use that information to recognize your computer and display certain marketing messages when you or someone using your computer visit(s) our website and/or other websites. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector). However, blocking cookies can also have a negative impact on the usability of our website.
7. Responding to “Do Not Track” Signals. Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” function that allows you to tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Stairway Lending is not currently set up to respond to these “do not track” signals.
8. Other Technologies. We may use web beacons and other standard Internet technologies to track your use on our websites. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, targeting and re-targeting pixels, third party pixels or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
9. We may use Information to:
• Deliver the products and services you requested;
• Manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
• Research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services and content and the products, services and content offered by others;
• Communicate with you via e-mail, telephone, postal mail and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
• Develop and display content and services tailored to your interests on our website and other websites;
• Enforce our terms and conditions;
• Develop and deliver targeted advertisements;
• Measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming and other activities;
• Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
• Manage and operate our business; and
• Enable our financial services partners to implement automatic payments and fund transfers;
• Contacting you if there is a problem completing a transaction you requested or to discuss a problem with your account; or
• Comply with our legal obligations or as otherwise permitted by law.
10. Certain personal information must be supplied during the registration processes, as indicated below, in order to (a) enable users to login to the website, (b) determine eligibility for loans using our proprietary credit scoring process, (c) verify your identity and the identity of any proposed cosigners, (d) establish borrowers’ ability to request loans by verifying that they are at least 18 years of age, (e) identify or guard against potential fraud, and (f) abide by anti-terrorism laws and regulations.
11. We may use your financial information to provide loan offers to you from Lenders or to match you with potential loans and services that you may be eligible to receive.
How and When Information Is Shared
We may share your information with:
12. Service Providers. Stairway Lending shares your personal information with authorized service providers that perform services on our behalf. These entities include credit bureaus, fraud databases, collection agencies, electronic payment service providers, customer support call centers, and companies that support surveys, marketing services, or other services and features that we offer. We share information with these third parties only to the extent necessary for us to process the transactions you initiate or perform other specific services on our behalf. These third parties are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose. Third parties or their servers may be located within or outside of the United States.
14. Special Notice to California Residents. We will not share any personal information about you with any of our affiliated companies to the extent prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California Law.
15. You have the right to control whether we share some of your personal information. Please read the following information carefully before you make your choice.
16. We are required by the California Financial Information Privacy Act to provide this notice to you annually. We will also send you an additional notice each year that tells you about your privacy rights under federal law.
17. This Privacy Notice applies to Stairway Lending.
19. The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
20. The names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
21. If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from its name, examples of the products or services marketed.
22. We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is .
23. Special Notice to Vermont Residents. We will not share any personal information about you with our affiliated companies to the extent prohibited by applicable Vermont law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable Vermont law. For purposes of compliance with the Vermont Consumer Protection Act, if you are a resident of the State of Vermont and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third-party for marketing purposes, please contact us at . In addition, under Vermont's Fair Credit Reporting Statute, 9 V.S.A. Section 2480e, and the Fair Credit Reporting Rule CF 112, each lender is required to obtain your consent prior to assessing a credit report. Stairway Lending only performs a soft inquiry and its lenders generally may obtain a soft inquiry prior to posting back an offer, not all lenders will do a soft inquiry and you should note that each form provides that you are providing such express consent upon clicking any "button" for submission of the inquiry and to be matched. While Stairway Lending will not perform a hard inquiry into credit, read each disclosure carefully for each product and/or service sought to ensure you are providing the appropriate consent and that for certain products lenders/providers may in fact perform a hard inquiry of credit and you are providing express consent to the same.
24. Additional Disclosure. We may disclose your personal and financial information with law enforcement or other government agencies as required by law or for the purposes of limiting fraud. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to establish, protect, or exercise our rights, defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose your personal and financial information to respond to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, court order or request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, or legal process served upon us. We may also share your information with third parties in connection with a substantial company transaction, such as the potential or actual sale of all or a portion of our business, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
25. Updating and Accessing Your Information. You can access all of your personal and personally identifiable information that we collect from you through this website by visiting your profile in the My Account section of our website. This section of the website is password-protected to better safeguard your information. As a registered user, you can update your password, email address, physical address, phone number, and financial account information at any time on the website, and if you need to change any other information in your profile, you can contact us at .
26. Non-Personal and Aggregate Information. We may retain and share non-personal information we collect and information about you and other customers collectively that is not personally identifiable. This includes (for example) information about your computer and visits to our website and/or other websites. We may combine it with non-personal information we obtain from other sources, and may share any aggregated information in any form with third parties. You may not access or correct your non-personal or aggregate information.
Protecting Personal Information
28. We take industry standard security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your PII from unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition to the restrictions outlined above, we require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your PII between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your PII.
29. No system can be completely secure, and we do not warrant and you should not expect that your personal information, transactions, or communication will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their PII. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
30. Safeguards. We use appropriate physical, technical, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We encrypt the transmission of your personal information over the internet and only permit authorized employees, business partners, Lenders, and third-party service providers to have access to your personal information. We encourage you to take care when you handle or disclose your personal information, including passwords.
31. Children’s Privacy. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from our website about children under age 18. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly take all reasonable steps to delete the information.
32. You may choose not to provide us with personal information. However, we will be unable to provide you with our Services if you do not provide us with personal or financial information. Furthermore, due to the nature of our services, you may not opt out of the transfer of personal information to Lenders.
Stairway Lending, LLC
217 Country Club Park, Suite 547
Birmingham, Alabama 35213
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Stairway Lending is a marketing lead generator, not a lender. We do not take applications, make loans, or make credit decisions in connection with your loans. We are not registered or licensed by any state or federal governmental agency for our services. We merely match you with our lending network referral marketing partners. We attempt to arrange credit for you through one of our participating referral lenders. We use the information you provide us to allow our lenders to offer loans that may be of interest to you. We collect information from you to register you as a user of our Website and to determine if you meet a lender’s eligibility criteria. After we analyze the information you provide, we will work to introduce lenders to you that may respond with a possible loan offer. If you are eligible to apply for loans offered by lenders, then we may display choices that may interest you. You will then have the opportunity to select one of the choices. If you do not meet the eligibility criteria for the lenders, then we may not provide you with any choices.
You will have to complete an application with a lender before they will offer you a loan. lenders offer these terms directly to you via our application email and/or phone/text. We may transfer your information to lenders at your request and with your authorization to allow the lender to prepare your application with them for you to submit. This is the point that you start an application process for a loan from the lender that you have selected. The application process takes place with the lender; not Stairway Lending who merely provides a loan application lead.
You must rely on your own judgment to decide which product and lender suits your needs. You are under no obligation to use our Website to find a loan. We do not guarantee that completing a request will result in a match with a lender. You may not receive an offer from a lender. We do not have any control over the criteria that lenders use in accepting or declining your application. We do not guarantee that the options available to you from the lenders are the best terms or the lowest rates available. If we do not provide you with any choices, then you will not be able to be transferred to a lender from our Website to apply for a loan.
We do not recommend or endorse the products or offerings of any lender. The lender is solely responsible for its services and relationship with you. We are not liable for any damages or costs related to your relationship with the lender. In addition, unless stated otherwise, we are not your agent and we are not the agent for any participating lender.
By submitting your contact information to us, you are expressly consenting to be contacted by us
or by one or more providers of products and services by telephone, email or postal mail even if
you have opted into the national Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade
Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List or the Do Not Call List of any specific
institution. These partners include, but are not limited to, the partners found on our Partners List.
We do not charge you fees for the use of our Services. Lenders compensate us for services that we provide to them. This compensation varies with each lender, loan, or service. Your loan, loan rate, or loan terms may include an origination fee paid by the lender.
Requesting a loan though Stairway Lending will require you to submit to us information about your personal income. This information will be passed on to the lenders we work with in order to provide you with the proper loan. Some lenders may require that you be able to verify your income before they offer you a loan. By submitting your income information to Stairway Lending you promise that it is completely accurate information. While Stairway Lending will not require any income verification, you agree that lenders with whom Stairway Lending works may need to verify your stated income by requesting proof of income, such as copies of pay stubs or bank statements. You further agree that such a proof of income may be a necessary step in receiving a personal loan. You are not required to disclose alimony, child support or separate maintenance income on Stairway Lending.
By using the services available through our website, you consent to electronically receive all disclosures, notices and/or other records that we, our lenders, or our third-party partners are required by law to disclose to you in writing. This is in regards to your loan request or the making/underwriting of your loan. This could include, but not be limited to, written disclosures required under the Truth in Lending Act and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (the “Disclosures”). Each time you submit a loan request through Stairway Lending, you consent to the receipt of electronic disclosures with respect to that specific loan request and the resulting loan offers, if any. Your consent does not apply to any future transactions between us, our lenders, or our third-party partners. Our lenders or third-party partners may ask you to agree to an additional electronic consent agreement or other similar agreement. You are responsible for reading and understanding the terms of these additional consent agreements.
You must be 18 years or older and be a legal resident of the United States to submit a loan request. You agree not to use this Site or any content contained in it for any illegal or inappropriate activities.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
The trademarks, titles, characters, trade names, graphics, designs and other properties, including all software, text and images appearing on this site are protected intellectual properties owned by Stairway Lending, its licensees, or other third parties who have authorized use of such properties on the Site.
Stairway Lending grants you permission to view and make copies of documents, pages, images or other materials or content on this site for the purposes of obtaining a loan. Stairway Lending reserves all other rights in this Site and its contents. You may not distribute, display, transmit or disseminate any such documents, pages, images, materials or content without the prior written consent of Stairway Lending. Except as expressly provided on this Site, nothing contained on this Site shall be construed as conferring any right or license under any trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Stairway Lending uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, but cannot guarantee such accuracy. Stairway Lending makes no representations regarding the use or results of any content on the Site as to its accuracy, reliability or any other matter.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES THAT ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES THAT ARISE THROUGH THE ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING OF THE WEBSITE.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, FIRST, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES DUE TO ANY CHANGES WE MAY HAVE MADE TO THE WEBSITE. SECOND, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE IN THE WEBSITE OR FEATURES THEREOF. THIRD, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES DUE TO THE DELETION OR CORRUPTION OF DATA MAINTAINED IN OR TRANSMITTED BY THE WEBSITE. FOURTH, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES DUE TO YOUR FAILURE TO GIVE US ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU. FIFTH, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES DUE TO YOUR FAILURE TO GIVE US ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT ANY ACCOUNT YOU MAY CREATE WITH OUR WEBSITE. SIXTH, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES DUE TO YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURE.
THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT THOSE LOSSES COULD ARISE. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY EVEN IF THERE HAS BEEN A FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Site may contain links to sites maintained by third parties. Stairway Lending is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of those sites, and the existence of such links should not be considered an endorsement or recommendation of those sites or of any product or service offered on those sites or of any party that is associated with those sites.
Stairway Lending utilizes secure technology to protect your personal information. Although Stairway Lending has taken reasonable measures to provide for the security of certain information that you submit to the Site, Stairway Lending cannot guarantee that this information will not be intercepted or decrypted by others. Stairway Lending accepts no responsibility for such interception or decryption.
LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE
By using the Site, you agree to indemnify and hold Stairway Lending, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use or attempted use of the Site, including providing a link to another site or uploading any content to the Site.
Stairway Lending understands the importance of protecting consumers' personal information and the proper use of their personal information. It is our policy to not send unsolicited e-mails to consumers and we hope the following information will eliminate any concerns that Your company may have regarding Our practices of consumers' personal information.
Stairway Lending and its affiliated sites use only an opt-in or opt-out method of obtaining customer information. All personal information from consumers is obtained voluntarily from the consumer. We obtain personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies.
All e-mail communications sent by us to consumers include information about the origin of the e-mail and include easily identifiable instructions on how consumers can unsubscribe from receiving future e-mail messages from us.
CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, RECORDS, AND DISCLOSURES ("E-Consent")
Please read this information carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information for future reference.
Introduction. You are submitting a request to be matched with one of our third party lenders. In order to offer you a loan, the third party lenders need your consent to use and accept electronic signatures, records, and disclosures ("E-Consent"). This form notifies you of your rights when receiving electronic disclosures, notices, and information. By clicking on the link assenting to our terms, you acknowledge that you received this E-Consent and that you consent to conduct transactions using electronic signatures, electronic disclosures, electronic records, and electronic contract documents ("Disclosures").
Option for Paper or Non-Electronic Records. You may request any Disclosures in paper copy by contacting the third party lender directly. The lenders will provide paper copies at no charge. The lenders will retain all Disclosures as applicable law requires.
Scope of Consent. This E-Consent applies to all interactions online concerning you and the third party lender and includes those interactions engaged in on any mobile device, including phones, smart-phones, and tablets. By exercising this E-Consent, the third party lender may process your information and interact during all online interactions with you electronically. The lender may also send you notices electronically related to its interactions and transactions. Disclosures may be provided online at our or third party lenders’ websites, and may be provided by e-mail.
Consenting to Do Business Electronically. Before you decide to do business electronically with the third party lenders, you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities described below.
Hardware and Software Requirements. To access and retain the Disclosures electronically, you will need to use the following computer software and hardware: A PC or MAC compatible computer or other device capable of accessing the Internet, access to an e-mail account, and an Internet Browser software program that supports at least 128 bit encryption, such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Netscape® or Mozilla Firefox®. To read some documents, you may need a PDF file reader like Adobe® Acrobat Reader X ® or Foxit®. You will need a printer or a long-term storage device, such as your computer's disk drive, to retain a copy of the Disclosures for future reference. You may send any questions regarding the hardware and software requirements directly to the third party lenders.
Withdrawing Consent. Your E-Consent for our matching service and for our third party lenders’ consideration of your matching request cannot be withdrawn because it is a one-time transaction. If you are matched with one or more third party lenders, you are free to withdraw your E-Consent with those third party lenders at any time and at no charge. However, if you withdraw this E-Consent before receiving credit, you may be prevented from obtaining credit from the lender. Contact the third party lender directly if you wish to withdraw this E-Consent. If you decide to withdraw this E-Consent, the legal effectiveness, validity, and enforceability of prior electronic Disclosures will not be affected.
Change to Your Contact Information. You should keep third party lenders informed of any change in your electronic address or mailing address. You may update such information by logging into the third party lender’s website or by sending the lender a written update by mail.
YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS DISCLOSURES. BY CLICKING THE LINK, YOU ASSENT TO OUR TERMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THE DISCLOSURES IN THE DESIGNATED FORMATS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
CONSENT. BY CLICKING THE LINK, YOU ASSENT TO THE TERMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ THIS INFORMATION ABOUT ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, RECORDS, DISCLOSURES, AND DOING BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY. YOU CONSENT TO USING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, HAVING ALL DISCLOSURES PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN ELECTRONIC FORM AND TO DOING BUSINESS WITH THE LENDER ELECTRONICALLY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY REQUEST A PAPER COPY OF THE ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND DISCLOSURES, WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. IF YOU REFRAIN FROM PROCEEDING THEN YOU NEITHER WISH TO USE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES NOR CONDUCT THIS TRANSACTION ELECTRONICALLY. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE SERVICES FROM THIRD PARTY LENDERS OVER THE INTERNET.